Friday 13 January 2012

George's Weekly Round-Up

I don’t know what is happening to me today! I woke up this morning, rolled over and fell off the bed, then I tripped down the stairs, had my tail trodden on and then when I finally arrived at the office the horrible window cleaners arrived! Next Friday 13th I am staying home!

The Towergate Fine Art Awards judging took place this week at the Towergate Offices in London. Paul Dyer FBIPP, Jo De Banzie FBIPP and Kevin Wilson FBIPP were the judges and the winners will be announced at the Professional Photography Awards on 16 March at the British Film Institute, London.

The entries to the Professional Photography awards have all been sorted in preparation for the judging next week – they are very strict that I am not allowed a sneaky peek!

Good luck to everyone who has submitted images to the awards. Keep an eye on the website and your e-mails over the next couple of weeks to see if you have been shortlisted and for more information about the Awards presentations in March.

George X

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if you will be lucky enough to get an Hon F this year George.

    Paws for thought !

    ReplyDelete