Friday 10 February 2012

George's Round Up

I have been a little under the weather this week with a very sore paw. Had to go to the horrible vet who put this big bandage on it and gave me an injection.  To add insult to injury the vet has also put me on a diet which means no more treats! I am not having a good week.

Despite the traumatic weekend it was business as usual this week with a number of visitors to BIPP Head Office for Portfolio Reviews on Monday.

All the shortlisted entrants to the Professional Photography Awards have now been contacted – congratulations to you if you have been notified. The tickets are limited so please let the team know if you are going to the Awards Ceremony on 16 March.

Now we have more snow and slippery ice I plan to stay indoors with my poorly paw and get as much sympathy as possible.

George

1 comment: