Thursday 1 December 2011

Introducing George



Hi, my name is George, and I am 4 and ¾. I am a Labradoodle (my Mummy is a Labrador and my Dad was a Giant Poodle)!

I come to work at the BIPP Head Office most days and have become an integral part of the team – my main responsibility is shredding of paper for recycling! Sometimes I do get told off for shredding the wrong things but I do my best!

My favourite foods are sausages and cheese but I’m currently on a diet so not too many of those around at the moment! I do manage to find the odd apple core, yoghurt pot and crisp packet from the bins when no-one is looking!

I will be posting (with a little help) a weekly Friday round-up of news and events at the BIPP from the Canine perspective!

’Wags & Kisses’, George X

1 comment:

  1. I know this caused a little controversy on the FB page but it's really nice to see this and have a gentle light hearted round up of whats happening in the BIPP. Lets face it there is so much misery going on around us at present its lovely to see this and to top it all George is a good looker too, look forward to seeing more of him and his reports

    ReplyDelete